“This has been a wonderful experience. I have had many of my beliefs challenged and tolerated the discomfort of speaking my truth and its amazing! I feel energised, and hopeful for a different way of living.” – Anita Simpson
“The enlightened interpretation of sexuality is an interpretation that understands that you are not a problem.
In this feeling of no problem you will uphold a full and constantly renewed sense of vital well being. This means that your interactions will be open, full and life giving (not-self conscious) not closed, weary or life diminishing (self conscious).” – Arohananda Ma
What You will Learn…
- Why you are not and never had been a ‘problem’
- How to be sexual without giving away your power
- How to be sexual and enjoy your sexual energy whilst having and not having sex
- How to increase your intimacy with yourself and others
- How to cultivate charisma through understanding your sexual energy
- The benefits of greater levels of self trust and self expression
- Increased creativity which enhances all areas of life including work, play and relaxation
- Session 1: The origin of Sexual Conscious Breathing Beginning of free talk and opening up.
- Session 2: Society and cultural ideas and laws (spoken and unspoken) around sex and sexuality and where we have placed ourselves as women among this.
- Session 3: Who are we really and what is our real sexual expression? Sexual persuasions and how we have made them taboo.
- Session 4: Late Creative Body Dance Time (Wine available)
- Session 5: How we have been affected and how we affect our children and others around us by suppressing our vital sexual Life.
- Session 6: What it means to be sexually full in a world that does not necessarily want this and how to maintain your full inherent sexuality.
- Individual Sessions: 1 x 20 minute one-on-one sessions with Arohananda Ma for those who would like it.
What the Retreat Includes…
- 6 x group sessions/workshops
- Beautiful vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Tea, coffee, refreshments. Wine on Saturday evening.
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- Plenty of downtime and relaxation time
- The opportunity for one on one sessions with Arohananda Ma
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT ON THIS RETREAT?
“I would say this retreat has been surprisingly simple – (yet classy!). No dramatic rituals or ceremonies to get me in the zone!. Just held by the power of love, the strength of love and life force in Arohananda Ma. It has been very real and I have felt OK with who I am right now. Tres bien!! RESPECT!! Great food too. Thanks” – Brownyn
YOUR RETREAT VENUE, THE SACRED TUSHITA ASHRAM HERMITAGE
Your venue for the The Introduction to Enlightened Sexuality Retreat is a truly profound, beautiful and unique venue – The Heart Hermitage of the Tushita Ashram in Northland. Immerse yourself in nature, simple yet elegant facilities and amazing landscaping and settings. Have a sneak preview with this video…
- 3.00 – 5.00pm Shown around Tushita Ashram and introduced to general Ashram protocol.
- 5.30 – 6.30 Dinner – vegetarian meal.
- 7.00 – 9.00 Session 1: Introduction from Arohananda Ma
- The principles of the Retreat
- What to expect over the weekend
- Initial questions and answers
- Introduction to sexual conscious breathing and the origin of it
- 7.30 – 9.00am Breakfast
- 9.30 – 10.30 Session 2: Sexual Conscious Breathing Themes:
- Society and cultural ideas and laws (spoken and unspoken) around sex and sexuality and where we have placed ourselves as women among this.
- 10.45 – 12.30 Free discussion around session 2. Opening up and free bodily expression.
- 12.30 – 2.00 Lunch – vegetarian meal. Relaxation/exercise/free time to explore Tushita Ashram and Peria Valley area.
- 2.00 – 5.00 Session 3: Sexual Conscious Breathing Themes:
- Who we really are
- What is our real sexual expression
- Sexual persuasions and have we made then taboo?
- Invitation for free expression, questions and answers
- 5.30 – 6.30 Dinner – vegetarian meal.
- 7.30 – Late. Session 4: Creative Body Dance Time:
- Wine and music
- Alter ego/face painting
- Bring sexy dancing clothes and attitude!
- 8.00 – 9.00am Breakfast available
- 10.00 – 12.00 Session 5: Sexual Conscious Breathing Themes:
- How we have been affected and how we affect our children and others around us by suppressing our vital sexual.
- 12.15 – 1.00 Lunch – vegetarian meal.
- 1.15 – 3.00 Session 6: Sexual Conscious Breathing Themes:
- What it means to be sexually full in a world that does not necessarily want this
- How to maintain your full inherent sexuality
- 3.15 – 5.00 Individual 20 minute one-on-one sessions with Arohananda Ma. To be arranged over the weekend for those who would like it.
This is the practice of radical self understanding.
This means you will have to have a love and passion for something greater than your perceived limitations, ideas and values of who you currently think you are and what is important to you. Somtimes you need help to move the obstacles that prevent you from seeing this. That is what i am here for.
What limitations do you hold around sexuality and sex that you feel prevents an open feeling of pleasure and creativity?
The weekend will be one of vital energy…
It will confront limited ideas and perspectives that currently inhibit you from thinking beyond laws set down by society, culture and religion, into a space that comes from your own natural intuition. You have a right to live your radiant sexual energy without excuse.
WHAT IS ENLIGHTENED SEXUALITY?
The Great Tradition of Tantra
Tantra is most commonly associated with tantric sex or sexuality. This is an incomplete rendering of the Great Tradition of Tantra.
Tantra Yoga is a Yoga primarily involved in the process of releasing Life-Force (within the psycho/physical body more commonly called sexual energy) from the knot or cramp of self-consciousness. It is not, in the first place, simply or merely a yoga to enhance or stimulate sexual energy for the sake of bodily sex with another.
Yes, these retreats are Tantric in the Great and Ultimate sense in that my purpose with you is primarily the Work of assisting you to release sexual energy from the self-conscious knot.
It is not about being stimulated by another or learning how to stimulate another. Not in the first place anyway. It is about awakening to your own bodily pleasurable self whether or not you have a current sexual partner.
I Work within the Great Tradition of Tantra. Therefore I Work with your complete psycho/physical form; the emotional sexual, mental sexual, physical sexual and altogether Spiritual Sexual.
Motiveless sexuality is Your Real sexual freedom.
Just as motiveless celibacy is your Real sexual freedom.
Finally. Yes, these retreats, and the Tantric element within them, will help and enhance and stimulate your bodily sexual giving and receiving within the sex play communion with another.
“I am essentially ok! I’m really not a problem. I am love. I am a lover. Loving myself is the only way. Being curious, growing endurance and keeping myself open to the vitality of my natural stare of love and the life force that is all around and flowing through me is….the way to being a great woman. Having these realisations and knowing I am not alone on the journey are the greatest gifts I will take away with me. In my darkest moments I will remember my love of love. And, that the world,, the life force needs me to be great. I owe it to myself too.” Browyn, previous retreatant
Registration and Payment
About Arohananda Ma
I attribute my steady opened eyed perspective to the Enlightened teaching and demonstrations of the Living Crazy Wisdom Master Sri YanchiGuruji.
I have been studying in His company for over 12 years and am now spreading my wings from His protective all abiding teaching embrace to offer men and woman a series of workshops and discourses around a series of topics that throughout my study with Master Yanchiji have held a great interest for me. These will all be given from the perspective of Satsang, which means to be in the company of Truth. This practically means to, speak, listen and action from the unshakable conviction that we were never a problem because we are inherently divine and Life given.
I would like to bust through fairy tale myths on the subjects of death, sexuality and self awareness and will also be holding introductory evenings on Ishta Guru Bhakti Yoga or the relationship between an Enlightended Master and a devotee student and why this ancient and sacred relationship is still necessary and required in this day and age.
Testimonials For Arohananda Ma
“Arohananda Ma is one of the best and most effective spiritual teachers I have ever encountered. She is real, passionate and truly human. It is extremely rare to encounter someone who actually authentically embodies, lives and transmits the wisdom teachings as she does. I recommend Arohananda Ma without hesitation to anyone wanting to learn about themselves in the profoundest and deepest possible way” – Karl Baker – founder Mindfulness Works.
“Arohananda Ma has the most wonderful disposition. Her openness to all and everything inspires me.” – Sushma Brunt
“Arohananda Ma has a very natural, easy, inspirational, light, humorous and dignified character and way of working with people. It is very easy in her company to feel confident and courageous about living my life. She exudes compassionate understanding of human frailty, and yet clearly lives and upholds great faith in our human capacity to strengthen and expand beyond how any of us may currently perceive ourselves. She is very intuitive with people and constantly encouraging us to always keep moving into the fullest expression of ourselves.” – Damalaya Agnijanma
“I have had the fortune to be with Arohananda Ma in her role of teacher and have experienced that she will always push and pull me beyond myself, for my own sake (not for her own glory)…Ultimately her only goal is to remind people of their own greatness…She understands all the fears and pitfalls of human life, is open and vulnerable about those in herself and knows how to live life fully with them and without them, from walking her talk (not from book reading)…Arohananda Ma has been a role model to me as a woman who is equally strong and soft, down to earth and universal (beyond gender). This is rare to come by in this world and if you can make your way into her company, it is the best gift you will ever give yourself….” – Sitara Morgenster
“I feel so grateful to have had opportunities to be with Arohananda Ma and learn from her example of fully lived vital humanity, and her active encouragement of this in myself and others. Her gift of fullness or realisation of ‘already ok’ has helped me shake off feelings of there being ‘something wrong’, and learn to embrace and enjoy my own innate and sensual goodness. She encourages free, pleasurable and joyful life in others with compassion and wisdom.” – Rosalind Atkinson
What People Took From Previous Sacred Feminine Retreats…
“For me Arohananda Ma’s talks set the scene/created a safe space for anything and everything to be shared and revealed, and I continued to be re-inspired by her down to earth, kind ,practical, realness.” – Sally Platt
“Sisterhood/support -and a wisdom shared and felt and received as natural wisdom” – Donna
” Time to deepen my appreciation and understanding of myself” – Kaarito Latham
“There are other people sharing the same “fears” and “limitaitons” – Claudia Pinto
“I realise I am not weird…I am wonder – full!!” – Bronwyn
“Arohananda’s safe, loving, honest saying it from a place of love and intention to keep us coming to that place ourselves.” – Maureen
“A weekend of sinking deeper into relaxation. Entertaining. The wonderful, enlivening potential of a soft, strong feminine way of being, against a backdrop of a beautiful environment and deliciously more ish food.” – Samarpan